White Camellia Awards
White Camellia Awards acknowledged companies that had made the most progress in implementing the WEPs, which seek to empower women in the workplace. Judging was based on the responses to an evaluation schedule sent to all companies who had been signatories for over a year.
2016 WEPs award-winners were:
Principle 1 : Leadership Promotes Gender Equality WESTPAC
Principle 2. Equal Opportunity, Inclusion and Non-Discrimination ANZ
Principle 3. Health Safety and Freedom from Violence ANZ
Principle 4. Education and Training WESTPAC
Principle 5. Enterprise Development, Supply Chain and Marketing Practices SOVEREIGN
Principle 6. Community Engagement and Leadership BNZ
Principle 7. Transparency, Measuring and Reporting SOVEREIGN
2016 SUPREME WINNER: ANZ
2013 WEPs award-winners were:
1. ASB – for establishing high-level corporate leadership for gender equality.
2. ANZ - for treating all women and men fairly at work – respecting and supporting human rights and non-discrimination
3. Kiwibank—for ensuring the health, safety and well-being of all women and men workers
4. BNZ –for promoting equality through community initiatives and advocacy
5. Deloitte-- for promoting education, training and professional development for women
6. CocaCola Amatil, for implementing enterprise development, supply chain and marketing practices that empower women.
Rae Julian, UNWANZ immediate past president